Hall Of Fame Inductees
The individuals nominated should have made a significant impact or positive influence that assures the future of our industry in the lives of generations to come.
Once nominated, an individual’s biography and photo are updated on the site, and he or she is placed in the polls for voting. At the end of the year the committee takes into consideration the votes and decides which candidates are inducted.
Those with a star (*) next to their name below were either inducted posthumously or have passed away since being inducted.
- Person with integrity and passion
- Minimum 20 years in industry
- Someone who has developed or invented new technology
- Has made contributions that resulted in change
- Contributed to mankind’s needs in his field
- Provided education and encouragement with self-sacrifice
- Changed the industry
Vice President of Sustainability
Warren S. Gorowitz, vice president of sustainability, is a 22-year Ewing team member, respected industry leader, and water efficiency and sustainability professional. He sits on numerous industry association boards, and is a speaker and expert on issues related to water and sustainability in the Green Industry.
Warren maintains oversight of all sustainability initiatives and products at Ewing, including Ewing’s environmental impact and broader sustainability efforts in the landscape industry. He previously served as Ewing’s National Water Management Product Manager and was responsible for water conserving irrigation and landscape solutions, from vendor relations to product selection. Additional responsibilities included branding guidance for water conservation products and oversight of Ewing’s 12-member regional Water Management Specialists team.
Warren is an Irrigation Association Certified Landscape Irrigation Auditor and Texas Licensed Irrigator. He holds a Bachelor of Science in Ornamental Horticulture from California Polytechnic State University in San Luis Obispo, California and received an Executive Master’s of Sustainability Leadership from Arizona State University.
Professional Association Involvement
- Irrigation Association Board Vice President
- Irrigation Association Government Affairs Committee Member
- National Association of Landscape Professionals Public Affairs Advisory Council Member
- U.S. Green Building Council Water Efficiency Technical Advisory Group Vice Chair
- Past Founding Board Member of the Alliance for Water Efficiency
- Past American Society of Irrigation Consultants National Board Member.