Hall Of Fame Inductees
The individuals nominated should have made a significant impact or positive influence that assures the future of our industry in the lives of generations to come.
Once nominated, an individual’s biography and photo are updated on the site, and he or she is placed in the polls for voting. At the end of the year the committee takes into consideration the votes and decides which candidates are inducted.
Those with a star (*) next to their name below were either inducted posthumously or have passed away since being inducted.
- Person with integrity and passion
- Minimum 20 years in industry
- Someone who has developed or invented new technology
- Has made contributions that resulted in change
- Contributed to mankind’s needs in his field
- Provided education and encouragement with self-sacrifice
- Changed the industry
Tim is President of Nord Landscape Services, Inc., the company he started thirty years ago to provide landscape, maintenance, hydro-seeding, and landscape architecture to the greater Bakersfield area as well as other communities in Southern California. Tim was elected President of CLCA in 1982, was selected Knight of the Garter by CLCA’s Women’s Auxiliary in 1986 and was selected as the Association’s Allegiance Award recipient in 1995. He is also a founding director of Landscape Contractors Insurance Services, Inc. and Birch Financial, Inc..
Tim was Chairman of the Board of the CLCA Welfare Insurance Trust, the predecessor of Golden Oak Co-Op Corporation in 1996 and 1997. Currently Tim serves as director for Landscape Contractors Insurance Services, Inc., Birch Financial Inc. as well as being a director and Chairman of Golden Oak Cooperative Corporation.
* California Landscape Contractors Association
* California Landscape Architects License
* California Pesticide License
* Golden Oak Co-Op
· National Federation of Independent Business.
· Professional Pesticide Applicators Association
· National Rifle Association